We can offer a full design & installation service for gas fires, wood burning & multi fuel stoves. Gas safe registered and Hetas registered, you can be assured your fire installation will meet all the legally required standards.
If you would like further information please click on our website Country Stoves & Sweeps.
Or call 01767 627591 / 07950 705479 we would be happy to arrange a free no obligation site visit, consultation & quote.
A log burning stove creates an attractive focal point in the home whilst providing a cost effective, efficient and environmentally friendly way of heating your home.
Wood burners have an efficiency of up to 80% compared to an open fire of typically 20% efficiency.
A Gas fire is a convenient and easy way to heat your home.
The Stove Installation Process
- FREE NO OBLIGATION SURVEY & INTIAL CONSULTATION – we will inspect the chimney, take measurements of the fireplace and hearth and work out the appropriate size of stove and KW heat output required for your room, discuss your requirements and can advise on the types of stoves available.
- FREE QUOTATION – After visiting your home we will send you a full written quote detailing what is required for the stove installation and prices involved – if you are happy with our quotation and want to proceed we will arrange an installation date.
- CHIMNEY SWEEP – Institute of Chimney Sweep qualified and registered we will provide a full brush and vacuum sweep with smoke test. An ICS safety certificate issued (this is included in the quote).
1) The whole system is sealed and a series of tests are carried out.
2) The stove is assembled and setup below the register plate, with its flue going through the concealed plate.
3) If the stove is having a liner attached, the liner is dropped down through the concealed plate and connected to the stove pipe by a special coupler.
5) The full operational working of the stove is checked and demonstrated, with its maintenance and cleaning explained.
- CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR FITTED – This is now a Building Regulation requirement for a stove installation and is included in every quote we produce.
- HETAS CERTIFICATE – The job is then signed off by ourselves with all the compliance paperwork handed to the customer and we will send a copy to HETAS (the official body to approve solid fuel appliance installation) for onward notification to the local Authority.
- MAINTENANCE – We are always available for any questions and can provide an ongoing annual stove service and chimney sweep.